Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lately...

(sorry for the blur..this is not the best picture, but this guy was so much fun to have around this Christmas.  Everything was so exciting.)

We spent a merry time in Utah for Christmas.  It was a juggling act with so many people to see and not enough time to see everyone as much as we would have liked but it was a jolly good time!


The boys and I were spoiled and got to fly into town a week
early to watch Audra's girls while her and Tyson went to New York.
Adam and Addi drove our car with all our packages once things at the office
and school were finished.  They had a fun time together on their road trip.
We also had a lot of fun and Oh how we love these ladies.  
They are the most delicate, sweet and beautiful little things,
but around my boys, they sure know how to play.  They both remind me of their momma!








I had a fun time taking our good friends family pictures.  Im loving my camera and have been working on learning how to actually use it.
Christmas 2011

4 comments:

The Gertsch's said...

Gretch-- you look SOO pretty! Everyone sure is growing up. Miss you lots!

Corinne Ritz said...

I love it! I want more of it! Great pictures!

Audra said...

I LOVE it. So Happy to see pictures of your family, and the kids together.
The pictures you took are awesome! The look so good. Love you.

The Peacocks said...

Gretch! Seriously... your family is ADORABLE! Holy cuteness! I hope all is well and miss you guys! Much love!