Sunday, August 14, 2011

Growing up so fast.

Oh my my what would we ever do without this girl around. She is such a delight.  Today she went to her first sewing class and is totally hooked! 
I miss having this guy around all day now that he started full day Kindergarten! 
Hes usually the calm of the storm around here and he always surprises me with a good laugh.
This guy is my little buddy.  He really wishes he was bigger though.
This week I dropped something off at the kids school and he took off sprinting
to the fifth graders hall because he wanted to go to "his teacher". He only
stopped when he realized he didn't have his backpack.
Funny funny kid!

4 comments:

Audra said...

OH MY...these are so stinkin cute I can't stand it! I love those guys so so much! They are look so cute!

Corinne Ritz said...

WHOA!!! You can't imagine how excited I was to see this! I found your blog a few months ago and linked it to mine, so I was really happy to see you posted something!

I miss you and love you and I cannot stinkin' believe how BIG your kids are!!! Especially Beck! He has changed SO much!!!

Crystal Nelson said...

Super cute Gretchen! Hope things are going well for you!

Joanne said...

I didn't even know you had an update on here! I love these pictures so much. Your kids are so beautiful. I can't wait to see you all in November!